Wednesday 27 February 2013

The Human Hippo

Yesterday I was invited...............





THIS BLOG HAS NOW BEEN ARCHIVED - to obtain it email:

simonsrockyroad@gmail.com



........ If anyone believes that a diet based on raw vegetables, fruit, nuts, seeds, beans and oats is not enough to do this then I urge you to read Rich Roll's book "Finding Ultra" - there is one paragraph which struck a chord with me:

"Some of the strongest and most fierce animals in the world are plant-powered.
The elephant, rhino, hippo, and gorilla have one thing in common - they all get 100% of their protein from plants"



Please, anyone, if I have the pleasure of your company over the next two months then please do not be too offended if I refuse to take a drink with you and please don't look at me too strangely if all I eat is plants, vegetables and fruits!!

I'm trying to become a HUMAN HIPPO !!!!
.

No comments:

Post a Comment